Here's How SellPin Works:
Want even more exposure (10 - 20x) for your SellPin Social Media Listings? Try our SellPin Social Seller Premium Tier:
Create your own listings from scratch in SellPin.
If you do not have any existing lilstings on selling platforms such as eBay or Amazon and want to list new items - you can start making a new listing. Once that listing is done it becomes a 'SellPin' which gets pinned from the SellPin website onto one of your boards over in Pinterest. What you pin will have a price in it and the ability for anyone on the Top 5 Social Media Platforms to discover it and buy it right off of that listing on social media, but they finish the purchase transaction back on SellPin and Paypal.
Welcome to SellPin and the world of selling on Social Media!
SellPin works similar to Ebay or Amazon in that it is a buy and or sell marketplace for tangible goods owned by social media users. Why SellPin? Social Media has changed everything. It has changed email, events, birthdays. They are all done on Social Media. And social media is transforming eCommerce into 'Social eCommerce'. SellPin is a social eCommerce that lets you sell on the top 5 social media platforms to reach 2 billion daily active users on Social Media. Gone are the days where you can find all of your buyers on one selling platform like Ebay or Amazon. Buyers are spending 20x more time a day in social media than they are in sites like eBay. Your buyers are spread out more than every on several social media platforms and are very engaged in being in those sites. So SellPin solves this problem takes your listings straight to their feeds in social media - on the top 5 social platforms! SellPin allows you to create one listing for what you want to sell. The listing is called a 'SellPin' - but it is very unique: it is free, never expires, and you can create unlimited SellPins. When you sell on social media, you are tapping into not only Millenial and GenX markets but you are also reaching up to 2 Billion Daily Active Users who user Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter and Pinterest. We even allow you to import your existing listings from Ebay and Amaon and In seconds you can put a price on your own imported listings and we will permanently pin them to social media within 48 - 72 hours. We handle payment, security and the transaction. You will be up and selling your goods on social media in minutes.
Existing Power Sellers: SellPin Imports all of your Ebay, Amazon, Etsy Listings and Pinterest Boards and Pins so you don't have to start over rewriting everything to sell on social media.
Then we create a storefront for you - just add a price, shipping, confirm your description from your pins and pin back to the Top 5 Social Media Platforms.
You can be selling on Social Media in Minutes.
19 Reasons you shoud list your products on SellPin/Social Media:
1. Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely follow a brand via social networking (95%).(Source: MarketingSherpa) Think about your audience and see where they are most likely to follow your brand.
2. 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador) Use social media as an effective customer service tool to increase brand engagement and win new customers.
3. There are 1.65 billion active mobile social accounts globally with 1 million new active mobile social users added every day. (Source: We Are Social) Make sure to optimize your mobile social media campaigns and since mobile ads are relatively cheap and easy to produce, test multiple versions to see what works the best.
4. 96% of the people that discuss brands online do not follow those brands’ owned profiles. (Source: Brandwatch) Companies need to go beyond their own channels and monitor those unbranded conversations in order to gain valuable insights and manage brand health.
5. Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot) Flying Point Digital has a great post on how to create an innovative content strategy on social media.
6. In 2015 Facebook influenced 52 per cent of consumers’ online and offline purchases, up from 36 per cent in 2014. (Source: The Drum) This shows the importance for retailers to manage their social media channels which will have a direct impact on purchase behaviour.
7. There are 40 million active small business pages in Facebook but only 2 million of those businesses pay for advertising. (Source: Brandwatch) Therefore, small-sized companies should consider paying for Facebook ads in order to gain visibility and surpass competitors relatively easily.
8. There were over 4.4 million videos uploaded directly to Facebook in February 2016, generating over 199 billion views. (Source: ReelSEO) Video marketing is a powerful tool that personalizes your brand and increases conversions.
9. Only 20% of Facebook posts generate an emotional response while no ads did. (Source: AdEspresso) Instead of using Facebook as an emotional medium, delivering dynamic and tailored messaging to people in specific stages of at key times can yield much better results.
10. The best time to post on Facebook is 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Other optimal times include 12:00–1:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and 1:00–4:00 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays. (Source: HubSpot) Try using tools like Buffer or Timely to auto schedule your posts.
11. Link clicks account for 92% of all user interaction with tweets. (Source: HubSpot) Link clicks are the your easiest and strongest chance of gaining views and shares for your content.
12. 78% of people who complain to a brand via Twitter expect a response within an hour. (Source: Lithium) Customers are turning to social media outlets to unleash their frustration or questions. Make sure you are actively engaged on your social networks.
13. There is a total of 1.3 billion accounts, but only 320 million are active. (Source: Business Insider) According to Content Marketing Institute predictions for 2016, as Twitter’s sign-up growth has slowed down, it will boost its stock price by making ads more prominent, so be ready to start paying for visibility.
Twitter has fallen behind Reddit in the Top 10 Social Networking Sites by Market Share of Visits. This has also left a mark on Twitter’s stock price that has been moving steadily downwards during the last year or so.
14. Latest study by Locowise found that adding hashtags had no effect on engagement rates. In fact, tweets without hashtags outperformed tweets with hashtags. (Source: Adweek)Therefore, it is better to focus on the quality of your original content instead of overly relying on hashtags for increasing engagement.
15. Top brands on Instragram are seeing a per-follower engagement rate of 4.21% which is 58 times higher than Facebook and 120 times higher than on Twitter. Instagram has become a powerful platform for marketers and its potential cannot be overlooked any longer.
16. Media brands are the most active whereas business services, financial services, and fast moving consumer goods have the lowest percentage of brands represented on Instagram. (Source: Simply Measured) Also, the increase in business activity on Instagram the brand posting frequency is becoming more normalized and standardised to highlight the increase in a more measurable approach.
17. 90% of Instagram users are younger than 35 (Source: ScienceDaily) Instagram has become the social media network for targeting millennials.
18. Products were the top content types for the top 200 global brands in terms of engagement, at 60% in 2015 beating lifestyle category by over 20%. (Source: Hootsuite) This is great news for marketers since people who follow brands on Instagram are aware and accept the fact that they’re going to be exposed to products.
19. Posts tagged with another user (56%) or location (79%) have significantly higher engagement rates (Source: Simply Measured) So don’t forget to add ‘with whom’ and ‘where’ to your Instagram posts.
No Listing/Relisting/Photo fees and your item stays up till it sells!
Unlike other marketplaces that nickel and dime you with all kinds of hidden listing fees (and constant fee raises) - we don't charge any fees to list your items and your items also stay up until they sell - no re-listing fees. Listing your entire store on SellPin will save you money. The average amount an item sells for on Pinterest is $80.00 (double that of Ebay) and Pinterest is becoming the 'Online Mall of America'.
Your item with a price and storefront pinned back onto Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter and Pinterest.
But I already sell on other sites like Ebay and Amazon. Why Should I sell on SellPin/Pinterest?
Just so you know: Ebay has raised their fees 400% since 1995. Power sellers on Ebay are angry but have no choice but to sell items there. Ebay has 4 minimum fees when you sell an item (and 10 more optional fees):
- A listing fee between $0.50-$2.00.
- After the sale of the item - a 'final value item' fee listing between 9%-13% (depending on the price of the item.
- A third hidden fee of a 'final value item fee' of 9-13% for the SHIPPING you charge the buyer.
- Paypal's transaction fee (which Ebay owns) of 4%. When it is all said and done - a seller on Ebay absorbs between 13%-17% (this percentage depends on auction vs. buy it now and the final value amount) of the original item's sale price. Sellers on Ebay are getting squeezed more and there is no alternative marketplace for Pinterest.
SellPin is Built by Sellers for Sellers.
We are former Ebay/Amazon sellers and we have heard you loud and clear. You want lower fees and more control. SellPin has only 1 fee and its half the price of Ebay/Amazon. SellPin has a straight 5% fee. There are NO listing fees or image hosting fees.